February 8, 2009

Limited Edition Totes and more Aprons!


I photographed, and listed 13 new items in my mom's shop Sunday. Took me the entire day. Check them out, Mom made the cutest Crazy Quilt tote/purse/bags that I've ever seen. They have pockets, and are nice and roomy! And come in a variety of cool colors like purple and green, and even multi-colored. I also listed some new half aprons, all reversible with nice deep pockets on both sides. Please show my mom some love and support her shop. I will love you for it.

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable, and your photography is just right. I'm passing the word to the newly married, you need aprons!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha