February 8, 2009

Hearts and Updates

Valentine's Day is coming up fast, only a week away- here are some hearts to get you in the mood!
( Custom order for Mary Ann)

Ceramic heart: Off Center productions, brass chain,
wood rounds, copper bar connectors, handmade brass clasp


Ceramic hearts- Every Heart Crafts; handforged brass
wire with faceted Czech glass, and cream Lampwork beads from
Cindy Hoo; Vintaj earring wires

Tomorrow (Monday) is the last day for Free Shipping/30% off- take advantage while you can! Details are in my shop announcement.
This week I will be out of town to Philadelphia for work (tues-friday) and will try to blog, but will not be shipping any orders until I get back. Hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Lorelei! That first necklace is beautiful...Where'd you get that heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find hearts like this and many other cool things at
    www.roundrabbit.etsy.com

    Tell my friend Nancy, that I sent ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops. I meant
    www.roundrabbitextra.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are goooorrrrrguuuss! I love a good heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your heart necklaces!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great, Lori! Thanks for the plug! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha