Addicted to Hearts


Did you know there is a website that allows you to check who has hearted you, when, and what listings in your Etsy shop have been hearted, all on one magical page!? I do. And I'm passing it on. Because since I found, it's made it a heck of a lot easier to find out who's looking at what, in my shop. I'm addicted to it. It's called HEART-o-MATIC.
Just put in your shop name and it gives you the run down. Tabs at the top let you search Shop Hearts, Individual Item Hearts, Single Item hearts, and Item views.
I know you'll be bookmarking this website in no time! You're welcome!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/07/2009

    Hint, hint, hee hee! You KNOW we all heart you, my dear, and now you shall have proof. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I had forgotten about this tool and now I have the wonderful link again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lorelei - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/08/2009

    You always come up with cool info!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/08/2009

    I am obsessed with the Heart-O-Matic!! One of the best Etsy tools :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I know this post is old but I decided to look at your blog from the beginning to maybe get some ideas. That hearomatic site is awesome! So even thought I just found it wanted to say thanks for being a generous person to share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha