New Acquisitions


Well I tried to keep it under wraps for as long as I could but now I must tell you, about the next up and coming bead artisan/Jewelry designer. Stefanie Meisel is a true talent in every sense of the word. She not only dabbles in making beads, lampwork glass, resin filled bezels, ceramics, BUT she also weaves, knits, plays with fabric. You name it. She's always got something going on. Check out her blog. Check out her new etsy shop! I had gotten a bunch of ceramic beads from Stef a while back that I've been using in my pieces, one or two here and there. I still have some left. I'm really trying to stretch it out so that I can make the most out of them. Stef sent me a recent batch of 5 beauties and I wanted to show you here so you can get a sense of just how versatile and talented this artist is.

Now, I wish I could give you all the details on each of these beauties, but I'm afraid I don't know a whole about the beadmaking process. Stef, if you're reading this, leave a comment and let us know what type of bead each of these is. I'm not sure which ones were electroformed and which are PMC(?) or fine silver? Ceramic?
a.

b. (ceramic)
c.

d.
e. (recto) (my favorite!!!)

e. (verso)



And here is a pic of some other new acquisitions that I've gotten
in the past few days. I don't want to give a lot of details away since some of
these are going to Christmas gifts, if I can bare to part with them.

Pouches: Made By Hank

Ceramic beads and pendants- Gaea Cannaday

Lampwork glass ring- Blue Seraphim

Black and white Cat pendant- Virginia Miska

Comments

  1. Oh her beads are simply wonderful. I love the little bird but also the delicate glaze on the ceramic piece. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha