Cutie owl necklace that I listed in the shop last week. It's not getting much attention but it's such a sweet piece. The little owl bead was made by Heather Powers of Humblebeads and I believe this little guy is the Snow Owl. I also used a Vintaj Filigree leaf, and a resin leaf from Zoa Art, faceted sodalite, Vintaj Bead cap, and my very own handmade brass clasp. This funky chain came from Ornamentea. I love it, it's very delicate and unique. Please buy this necklace, this little owl wants a new home. My next piece will feature one of Heather's hedgehogs.
Lots to do today.
* make a million handmade boxes from the Amy Butler paper I got at Michael's yesterday, for the Open House next weekend
* label all jewelry with price tags
* Create 2 pair of custom earrings for a customer
* Create little coupons for the open house
* take photos of the newly finished/painted buffet- it's red and Joe stained the top- beautiful!!
* create a couple of pieces to list in the etsy shop, and a few items to save for LolliShops
* a trip to the post office to send out orders
* and probably a million other things I'm forgetting.
Enjoy your Saturday!