November 9, 2008

Bracelet Mania!


I got quite a bit done on my to-do list yesterday. I made about 15 handmade boxes, cut out tags, added string and tagged all of my jewelry. Cut out my coupons and rounded the corners. Caught up on 2 episodes of Private Practice on the laptop while I worked. In tagging everything, there was a bit of panic when I discovered I only have about 6 bracelets available to sell this weekend. Must be bracelets are my hot seller, it would appear anyway. So today, the Bracelet Mania began. I finished the above 8 bracelets since 10am this morning. I also made a necklace. And 2 pair of custom earrings.
I promised to do dinner for a change, so now I'm headed to the store to pick up Chili fixin's. Wooo, I'm tired.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love your seed bead work, I love them all. I was thinking about seed beads the other day, I have so many and have not used them in years... I love the way you mixed them up and made several strands of them, but, I always love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelets - especially the one of different shades of green into white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lorelei this looks like a page right out of stringing magazine! so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its all about bracelets mania..! Those are fabulous…

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha