August 16, 2008

Saturday...to be continued




Check back in later on today... I'm on my way to the Madison Bouckville Antique fair... will have more pics to share from that. I'm hoping I find something really cool. Last year I picked up an awesome coffee table, that in actuality, was at one time, a baby chicken incubator!
I'm also looking for some antique jewelry components and doodads. Keys... old brass escutcheons, clock parts, vintage beads!

In the meantime, enjoy these new necklaces that I whipped up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the first necklace with the acorn. Very pretty! Perfect for (dare I say it) fall!

    Happy hunting at the show! I can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good pieces! i love em'!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha