August 5, 2008

Good Day afterall

Yesterday was a good day after all! Got some good news. A few of my necklace designs were accepted to a magazine. I'll let you know more when it gets closer to publication time. Which will be next July. I know, I know. Be Patient. I found an awesome new shop on Etsy yesterday. I'm sorry I have no jewelry to show today. I just didn't get anything done last night, as I had hoped. But did spend some nice quality time with a close friend, and that made me happy. I don't know how I found Jaime Beitler's shop. I believe it was just by accident. What an amazing talent! I fell instantly in love with the shop as a whole, and must have looked at every avatar and banner 10 times each, before finally picking out these three lovelies. Jaime is also making me a new banner for my shop that matches the Whooo Goes There design. I love the little owl.

Images courtesy of Jaime Beitler's Etsy shop. (Watermarks on images)
Jaime had so many that I loved... Here's a few more that I almost picked:
The best thing is, Jaime is having a sale on her avatars and banners! $4 each! You can't beat that price! And Jaime did all the artwork herself! Check out her other shop at:
www.livinginfreedom.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the three you picked out! They fit your style perfectly and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks Lorelei!!! I'm just glad your day got better! :) I'm heading over to send your banner right now- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are "up and at em'" today! The banners and art are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorelei
    I've been enjoying reading your blog once I found it recently. Your jewelry is alwasy so unique and beautiful - and with a twist. Thanks for the link to the Etsy banner site...I'll have to check it out. And most importantly, CONGRATS on getting accepted the magazines!!!! That's great news.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha