July 3, 2008

SALES ARE GOOD!

I'm not really sure what happened. It's always been kind of up and down when it comes to jewelry sales. Weeks will go by, and not a single sale. I've been really trying to list consistently and that seems to be doing the trick. This week has been really good! I sold these pieces!

Spent some time in the studio last night. Feeling a bit nutty. Using my beads I received a few days ago from Terrestrial. I made these earrings and this long nut and wood and seed necklace. It's really cute and versatile.
I placed a couple of orders yesterday! One huge order from LimaBeads. They have really super inexpensive copper toggles that are so awesome! And I ordered some strands of gemstones, and of course some Green Girl Studios goodies! I also ordered some really super pendants from Gabriel. I have admired Michele's work for a while now, and have seen it in publications but hadn't taken the leap. I'm glad I did. Her work is just beautiful! I ordered these:
















Hope you all have a great Thursday! It's really like Friday because I'm off tomorrow! WAHOO!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your sales! :) I love the pendants you bought. I always look at her shop and admire everything. I am going to have to buy something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! It is so funny how ebbs a flows of life are! I love the wooden beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! great news on all the sales. there are some lucky jewelry shoppers out there now.

    love the wood bead necklace. what a fun and funky little mix. And the gabriel pendants, I ordered 2 of the blue ones and can't wait for them to arrive. I love michele's work!!! I have a few of her pendants already, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Not a lot of views on Etsy today. Must be a slow day for Etsy surfing!

    Heather,
    I love the Gabriel pieces. I should have ordered more. I hope she stocks the shop often. I have my eye on several more! The beads are really cool. I'm inspired by your necklaces lately with the chain and your square focal beads!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha