July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



American Flag - Memorial Day - Honor - American - Flag - Red - White - Blue - Patriotic - Independence Day, Image Courtesy of Artist By the Lake



Remember how I told you I was interviewed for the local Arts paper in my area? Well, it debuted last night! Check
it out!
A special thank you to Cassaundra Baber for doing such a great job! It looks awesome!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
In honor of the Independence Day holiday, I'm hosting a giveaway!
I'm always flattered when blog readers tell me what an inspiration I am to them and their crafting. I'd like to s
ee how I've inspired you- Send me pictures of your jewelry designs! I'll pick a random winner next Wednesday, July 9th. You can send me pics via email LJEurto[at]gmail[dot]com, or post links in the comments of this post.
I'm giving away this months edition of Simply Beads magazine:



AND this bracelet! Beautiful jasper ovals with matte green fluorite.


Thanks for being such loyal readers!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lorelei! You do such beautiful work. Hope you get tons of business from the article. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joelle! me too! It'd be nice to spark up a "local" following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article! Congrats! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately all I do are crochetted afghans and am just a beginner at knitting, but you have inspired me to do more with my hobbie. You have done so well and I hope the best for you in your many endevours. I would add a picture of my creation, but I don't know how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the article..it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha