Post updated Sunday June 15: REALLY? No one? Not one of you has any beads you're willing to swap? Maybe I need to give you a few days to clean out your bead stash. I'll post a reminder in the left column in case you come up with stuff later. k? cool.
I'm hosting a bead swap! I'm in desperate need of a stash make-over. These have been sitting around collecting dust and I'm sure some of you could make better use of them than I have.
Do you have beads in your stash that you want to get rid of? Do you want your beads to find a good new home?
I came up with these 20 sets of beads. If you have beads you'd like to swap for these, leave me a comment or email me at LJEurto [at] gmail [dot] com.
The beads in the photos are the beads you'd be swapping for. Below the mosaic, I've given descriptions of each.
Beads I'm interested in swapping for are: freshwater pearls, semi-precious gemstones, lampwork glass, ceramic pendants, hill tribe silver spacers, vintaj brass, faceted Czech glass.
Got something you think I might like, contact me! If you leave a comment with what you're looking for, another blog reader might have a swap available too! Have fun with this guys!
Let's SWAP BEADS!
Details, beads listed top to bottom, Left to Right:
1. Various Green vintage lucite rounds 2. teal jasper cubes TAKEN 3. various size 6 seed beads 4. pale green transparent lampwork beads TAKEN
5. faceted green glass rondelles 6. square tubes of light green jade 7. various faceted glass rondells 8. matte vintage glass melons (3 colors) TAKEN
9. green malachite rounds 10. Red white & black fun mix, glass 11. quartz nuggets 12. orphans (various)
13. 3 Orange Bell lampwork beauties TAKEN 14. Chalcedony tubes 15. crystal quartz, 3 different shapes 16. 2 lampwork coffee beads from Canterbury Keepsakes TAKEN
17. various 4 colors, faceted Czech glass TAKEN 18. Rose Quartz, and heart glass beads 19. Fire Strawberry faceted quartz TAKEN 20. 3 jasper flat ovals