May 22, 2008

Sale stuff, Studio stuff, Birthday stuff

Get Free Domestic Shipping (U.S. only) on all jewelry orders in my shop from today May 22 - Saturday May 24
*shipping fees have already been altered within shop




What's new in the studio?
*Last night I worked on some custom o
rders. Another Raven necklace for Petra in Germany. And a couple of bracelets for a colleague at the museum where I work. I made her two to choose from. Both with bird elements. The one she doesn't choose, I will list in the shop.

*Yesterday I worked out an awesome trade with my friend Payton Jett of GreenGlassCafe. She's going to send me some birds. I'm gonna make her some bling.

*I got some excellent goodies in the mail yesterday. Some ceram
ic pendants from Chinook Jewelry. They are incredible. The colors and textures are fantastic. I can't wait to use them. I have a feeling it will be hard not to completely hoard them for awhile though.

*I also got some beads and Green Girl Studios goods from LimaBeads.
They carry Vintaj Brass Co. and Green Girl Studios products now. I was thrilled. I used to order my GGS from FusionBeads. But they don't sell a lot of semi-precious gems. I like to order all my goods all from one place. Makes it easier and I don't have to dish out a lot for shipping. I hate paying for shipping.


*I finally received some little birds from Humblebeads.
The raven came too which I used already in the custom order that I spoke of earlier.


*I received my Marge owl from Old School Acres and Laurie is so awesome...sent me a piggy too.
I'll always be a sucker for stuffies.

*And I got my long sleeved black OWL t-shirt from Jimiyo.
Check out Jimiyo's website here. and Jimiyo's Etsy shop Here. These were all goods purchased with my birthday cash- so when I say it was like it was my birthday, it was really like, MY BIRTHDAY. :D lol


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh! How much fun you will have with all the new beauties! I have to say... I have quite a few pieces I'm hoarding myself... Can I come play at your house? My mom said it was ok! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh wouldn't that be so fun! A whole day of beading with a friend!? I wish we could. You're welcome into my bead room ANY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm - do you ever sleep girl?????

    Hope you had a fab b-day!

    LOVE the blue/green glass - looks like beach glass. Can't wait to see what you do with those.

    Hugs - Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindy!
    A beader never sleeps, and a sleeper never beads. Isn't that what they say?? lol
    Aren't those beads FAB!? I too thought they looked like beach glass. They are matte green Fluorite nuggets! Got them from LimaBeads. My new favorite place to shop! They are really big too...graduated in size. I thought I could even use some of the larger stones as pendants! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, don't you just love goodies in the mail box. i love the chinook pieces. And your bird photo is lovely, can't wait to see what you make with all your wonderful new bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha