Happy Tuesday!

First, I want to say, thank you to my lovely loyal customers to help me get to 100 sales! I made my 100th sale overnight to a repeat customer from Arizona~ Thank you Melissa, if you're reading this!


Okay, so you know how Etsy has treasuries? What is flippin' up with treasuries!?! Who has patience for this? I do not. I look and they are always full. Always! Who has time to sit and wait for a treasury to become available? People who do Etsy full time I guess. Well here's my stinkin' treasury...I'll do it here. MY WAY.

A few of my favorites! It's my birthday month (yay! 13 days and counting!) I looove my birthday. It's my favorite day of the year. So for the people that love me that read this, here are some good ideas for gifts!



Comments

  1. Great Treasury! I was wondering what the deal was with that?!?! I guess the early bird gets the treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaea...
    Yea I guess you're right. Thanks for commenting!! I don't get enough comments lately. I need a I LOVE COMMENTS widget for my blog. Do you know where I can find one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha