Charmed!

So I was playing around in the studio today... thought I'd take some photos. It ended up making for a really cool tutorial on making your own charm bracelet! Hope it's helpful!

Start out with the following items:

pliers & nippers/ sustenance / headpins / charms

jumprings / clasp / 7 in. of chain / lay out all beads & charms


Next Attached the clasp to one end of the chain using one jumpring.

*charms are also attached to chain in this same way, with jumprings.



The following steps involve wire wrapping each bead and attaching each to the chain:

bead on headpin / loop wire / wrap onto chain / hold with pliers
wrap wire tail wire holding with pliers / now repeat 47,000 more times! / VOILA!


You know what I just realized? I am only 3 away from 100 Sales on Etsy!
Holy Crowly!


You know what that means???
well, nothing really.

Just kidding!
The lucky person who makes my 100th sale GETS A FREE KISS.

just kidding...
A "pretty" of course!!

Be my 100th Etsy Sale and you'll get this with your purchase!
No Strings Attached!



Comments

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha