Wednesday April 16

White Snow Owl Original Collage Shadow Box, OnePunkPosy, sold

I am busy in the studio trying to finish up some custom orders that I've been putting off lately. I want to get everything done so that I can concentrate my time and energy on a new and exciting project. I will be doing a Collaboration Exploration with Heather Powers of Humblebeads and Mary Harding of Mary Harding Jewelry. It's so exciting, and I can't wait to get started. But it's a lot of pressure! These ladies are a few of the best of the best, and I really have to come up with something unique and fabulous! I'll tell you more about Collaboration Exploration when we get a little closer to the deadline.
So for a month or so, I am not going to be able to do any custom jewelry. If you see something in my sold section that you have to have, just let me know and I'll put it on my schedule.
In the meantime, I'll try to get some new stuff made and listed in the shop this week. With the weather warming up, it's hard to sit inside! I think I'll need to take a few nights and work on stuff late. (Late is past 9pm, which is when we normally hit the sack, sad as that may seem, we're only in our 30s!!)
I'm also going to do an Etsy feature interview of ME later on this week. ;) I figure it will be good to let my blog readers get to know me a little more!
Til later.....


Comments