Wednesday March 19







New listing in My Shop



I recently won a contest held by Brass Bouquet- Jill has been holding a monthly contest for artisans using her brass components that she sells both here and here.
I won $50 to spend in her online shop! My goodies came a few days ago and I used a few of the brass components in this piece: The dragonfly, moon and flower charms, and clasp. My husband helped me bend the wings with the pliers. This brass is heavy duty, and my hands were killing me when I tried to do it myself. He kind of rolled his eyes, and then helped me out without a lot of lip. phew!

I used a few lampwork glass beads I recently got from my friend Cindy Hoo. This picture doesn't do them justice at all, but they all have a nice matte finish and have really nice earthy tones.




Don't forget! The drawing for the SPRING FLING GIVEAWAY is tomorrow 3/20 and I will announce the winner of the random drawing on Friday morning! Make sure to check back in to see if you're a winner! (especially since I didn't bother to have you leave an email in your comments!!!)



Comments