March 16, 2008

Sunday March 16

Happy Birthday to my 'lil Bro! Today he turns 13!!
Beads from BEADWRIGHT





I received these awesome Lampwork glass beads from DorsetHillBeads on etsy. Eileen is so talented, using nice and bright colors. I just can't get enough of color these days. I paired this necklace with coins of black onyx and mother of pearl in a steel gray color, repeating the circle shapes throughout the necklace. It's hard to see but I used a MamacitaBeadworks pewter button for the enclosure.

This second necklace was inspired by a piece in French Inspired Jewelry. I wish I had used more creams and greens but these are the colors that I had in stock. I just wire-wrapped the pearls with small silver wire, and wired on a sterling loop
on each end, which I thread the ribbon through.

1 comment:

  1. All of these are wonderful! You continue to amaze me. :)

    It looks like the wire hoops are tempered, and I never noticed this before. Do you always do this? And for us noobs, what gauge wire do you recommend for wirewrapping?

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha