Sunday March 16

Happy Birthday to my 'lil Bro! Today he turns 13!!
Beads from BEADWRIGHT





I received these awesome Lampwork glass beads from DorsetHillBeads on etsy. Eileen is so talented, using nice and bright colors. I just can't get enough of color these days. I paired this necklace with coins of black onyx and mother of pearl in a steel gray color, repeating the circle shapes throughout the necklace. It's hard to see but I used a MamacitaBeadworks pewter button for the enclosure.

This second necklace was inspired by a piece in French Inspired Jewelry. I wish I had used more creams and greens but these are the colors that I had in stock. I just wire-wrapped the pearls with small silver wire, and wired on a sterling loop
on each end, which I thread the ribbon through.

Comments

  1. All of these are wonderful! You continue to amaze me. :)

    It looks like the wire hoops are tempered, and I never noticed this before. Do you always do this? And for us noobs, what gauge wire do you recommend for wirewrapping?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha