1) Tell me as much or as little about yourself as you feel comfortable with...
I am a self taught artist and a stay at home mom of two small children my son is 4 and my daughter is 3.
2) What inspires you? How did you get into making Felted jewelry?
Music plays a big part in my creating, a couple good songs, my shuffle and I'm good to go!
I started working with wool by chance. I had been living in Germany and I had bought a wool bag from a company
called Uttam London. I fell in love with it. So I bought a few pounds of wool and just started playing around with it.
3) How would you describe your craft and style?
I'm not sure how I would describe my style. I guess it could be called earthy funk?
4) How long have you been creating?
I have been creating with wool on and off for about a year and 1/2 now. I just recently started to really focus again. As the kids get bigger it gets easier to find time without taking away from being with them.
6) What are your Etsy goals?
I look at Etsy as a first step. I sucked up my fears and just threw myself out there. Knowing my stuff is out there pushes me, it makes me want to do more, experiment and take risks with my art. I really want to define my style and stick out among all the other artists working with wool.
7) What advice do you have for fellow Etsians
Enjoy it! Knowing that my stuff just caught some ones eye if even for a second is truly motivating!