February 17, 2008
I've been Tagged
I've been tagged by Ginger
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about myself:
1. I'm afraid of the dark, but I can't get enough of these Ghost shows such as Paranormal State, and Ghost Hunters!
2. When I get nervous, my head itches.
3. I hate shopping if I can't buy anything. I am addicted to shopping on Etsy.
4. I secretly hate my nose, even though I inherited it from my Grandmother, who came from Greece!
5. I think I could seriously be a vegetarian. Sometimes I cannot handle meat of any kind.
6. My favorite movie as of this week is Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst. But it made me very sad when I found out she just checked into Rehab. I'm addicted to Celebrity gossip.
7. I have officially hit a Beader's brick wall and am having serious trouble coming up with new jewelry designs. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
I am tagging the following people:
The Lola Collection
The Lonely Octopus
Published by Lorelei Eurto