February 17, 2008

I've been Tagged


I've been tagged by Ginger

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 facts about myself:

1. I'm afraid of the dark, but I can't get enough of these Ghost shows such as Paranormal State, and Ghost Hunters!

2. When I get nervous, my head itches.

3. I hate shopping if I can't buy anything. I am addicted to shopping on Etsy.

4. I secretly hate my nose, even though I inherited it from my Grandmother, who came from Greece!

5. I think I could seriously be a vegetarian. Sometimes I cannot handle meat of any kind.

6. My favorite movie as of this week is Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst. But it made me very sad when I found out she just checked into Rehab. I'm addicted to Celebrity gossip.

7. I have officially hit a Beader's brick wall and am having serious trouble coming up with new jewelry designs. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I am tagging the following people:
The Lola Collection
Jellybeans Art
Jade Scott
Cicada Daydream
The Lonely Octopus
Dharma Designs
Strands

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for inviting me!!! That was fun.

    My husband's vegetarian, and I'm not. We eat more meat now, since the SO needs it, but I know what you mean - giving up meat is really just not a hardship. I think your most recent jewelry designs are great, by the way. I know what you mean about inspiration, though. With spring coming up, I'm drawing a complete blank. I'm not much of a floral person, and the season just seems to encourage nice, bright florals...

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha