monday night

I made a great trade several weeks ago, with the Talented RavensCuriousities of Etsy for this little treasure. The lampwork bead, that is. The colors are amazing, and it's such a uncommon shape with the bobbules on the ends. I am trying it out in this bracelet, but only because these raspberry beads matched perfectly. I'm not sure I'm in love with it. This bead might be better suited for a necklace. Not sure yet.


I just got my pewter goodies from MamacitaBeadworks
They are fabulous, as you can see. I can't wait to use them although I might hoard them for a little while like I always do with favorite beads. A lot of D'Arsie's treasures are inspired by nature, and that's one of the reasons I am so attracted to her work. The detail that goes into each one is phenomenal and I can tell she loves what does, in every single piece of pewter.

Comments