Tuesday December 11

I love it when a plan comes together. Lola was quite happy with her necklace that I created for her special pendant. She posted the images on her blog today, and so I thought I would do the same. Plus her photos came out so much better than mine did. I posted this necklace a few days ago.

It was a lot of fun making this necklace for Lola. She sent me the pendant and I sought out the beads. I used a pale green Prehnite stone, and a pale grey stone that I cannot identify. If anyone knows, please send a comment! There are small inflections of black in the stones. They are hefty. I also included a couple of faceted labradorite briolettes and some faceted Apatite coins (that are GORGEOUS!) I discovered a really great supplier online for gemstones. BeadsOnSale They have great prices and really great selection!

Comments