November 8, 2007

Thursday November 8 2007

My most recent trade on Etsy is for this beautiful print by Cathy Nichols. I have a thing for owls lately! Cathy picked out a necklace I made with ocean color stones with silver accents.

I am not sure where I will hang this beauty once I get it all matted and framed up. I am thinking it will be a nice source of inspiration for me in my studio. I am planning a beautiful teal color for the walls, and this might just be the ticket!

I spent some time in the studio tonight and worked on 2 necklaces. I will post pics tomorrow morning. I sold 2 bracelets today at work to a co-worker. On my way to the bead shop tomorrow!!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. You like owls just like Grandma Hill did :) remember her special shelf next to her rocking chair? BEST wishes for an excellent craft show....you will do amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha