Monday Night Nov. 26

The upcoming Christmas holiday is making me a little crazy this year. I have vowed to buy everyone one gift ONLY however, after a sudden brainstorm, now seem to think every woman in my life needs a little piece of jewelry. I realize this now, 30 days 'til Christmas Day. Hellooooooo?!?! Is that EVEN possible? Who knows. I've lost my mind.
Tonight I sat down at the table and it was a complete mess. Nothing can be done 'til the table is clean and then once it was cleaned, I was tired and retired to the computer.
I am posting pics of my latest creation with my recent order from my good friend Lola! Lola hand-crafted this beautiful mini-pendant and I found these beads at Mat's Beads in Vestal NY. I am unsure of the stone, but they are semi-precious.
I knew this piece needed a punch of color and made it with the perfect one in mind. I bought these faceted grape chalcedony briolettes from SilverMineJewelry also of Etsy.

Comments