Friday YAY Nov 16

Hello! I'm back! Had to take a few days to prepare for the craft fair. It's my first one so I am a little wigged out by all the stuff I am trying to remember to do and bring with me. Looks like I have to set up tonight at the church, as tomorrow they have a funeral in the morning.

I am posting a few pics of my mess of a studio. This is the 2nd spare bedroom in my 3 bedroom house. It works well, the light is good from the 2 large windows. We just need to strip off the wallpaper, and paint. I have chose a pretty teal color for the walls, with bright white trim.
I made this necklace the other night. I used an awesome purple dragonfly pendant from Earthenwood Studios, and various saltwater pearls, fuschia glass beads, and seed beads.
I'll be back on Sunday hopefully with stories of success from the fair!

Comments